B2B and Tax Exemption Policy
The following policy specifically applies to customers making orders for delivery within the European Union (EU).
- All sales within the EU are treated as business-to-customer (B2C) transactions, regardless of the customer type.
- No exceptions will be made for businesses seeking a value-added tax (VAT) exemption; VAT cannot be removed from any purchases made within the EU.
- Post-purchase VAT refunds are not available, even if the customer is identified as a business entity.
- We are not able to include a customer's VAT number on their invoice.
Please refrain from placing an order if you as a business:
- Require VAT exemption or refunds.
- Need your VAT number included in the invoice.
As of now, we are unable to accommodate these requests under any circumstances.
Should these rules change, we will update this policy.